Home » » Marvel Avengers Alliance: A message regarding PvP Season 9 Adamantium Reward - 2013/07/15

Marvel Avengers Alliance: A message regarding PvP Season 9 Adamantium Reward - 2013/07/15

Written on Tuesday, July 16, 2013


Angel
A message from the M:AA Development team:
Many of you noticed that we ran into an issue with PVP Tournament 9. Some players were accidentally given the reward hero: Angel. We will not revoke rewards which were given to players in error and have decided that all players who received Angel can keep him. We appreciate the hard work of the players who made it to the top of the leaderboards A fix will be in place before the next Tournament. We are also working to release the Archangel costume very soon so all players who received the hero can enjoy. Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.
Thanks for playing!
M:AA Development Team




Get Update Via Facebook Page



+ comments + 96 comments

July 16, 2013 at 8:21 AM

What about those of us who had higher rating and worked harder but couldn't get to 1550 rating and didn't get Angel? Since we weren't luck enough to break the game we get nothing? That's really unfair...

July 16, 2013 at 8:23 AM

That should show you just how bad the bugs are in PvP........Most of us are not so lucky to benefit but agree to let the others Keep Angel......But So we just get Screwed on both sides, while you get rich..........LOL Think it might be time to stop funding YOUR Habits.

July 16, 2013 at 8:25 AM

It really is unfair to those that didn't get him. I read many comments from people below me that got him and that's just not hitting me right. It was your fault playdom do what's right and give him to everyone that played.

July 16, 2013 at 8:25 AM

NA is fair

July 16, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Finally some good news for people that don't spend money :)

July 16, 2013 at 8:28 AM

WHO HOO!!!

July 16, 2013 at 8:33 AM

already have him lvl 5

July 16, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Well, giving EVERYONE Angel would be unfair with those who worked hard to get him, but revoking it would also be unfair with those that already spent time training him, since he is necessary to do a task on Spec Ops 11. Revoking would be a unnecessary punishment to people that did nothing wrong. I think that Playdom's attitude was really mature, since it was their mistake, and they are assuming it. They could also (but they won't) give something else to the players that scored Adamant League, as a reward for their efforts.

July 16, 2013 at 8:42 AM

yeah3x hahahahah angel forever =)

July 16, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I get all the rewards including Angel as an error for sure , but the strange thing that i didn't get the blaster costume , does any one has the same problem ? plz reply

July 16, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I got the angel !!!! thanks :)

July 16, 2013 at 8:50 AM

like!

July 16, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Keep doing that!I like it! and We'll love you all the way if you keep doing that :)

July 16, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Research first the costume so you can have it.

July 16, 2013 at 8:56 AM

thank u Julius for your reply

July 16, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Awesome, I was so close and was disappointed when I didn't get 1550, so I am happy to have gotten him. Sorry to those who weren't as lucky.

July 16, 2013 at 9:00 AM

it is an encourage for all of us who worked hard on all the PVP and didn't even make to the gold reward on previous pvp tournaments. Thanks for let us keep him!!!!!!! :D!!

July 16, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Angel is mine thanksxD

July 16, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Luck is a skill lol

July 16, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Thanks M:AA Development Team. I think you people have made the right decision of not revoking the rewards. It will definitely work as a boost to continue playing the game.

July 16, 2013 at 9:09 AM

How is that fair, people who play 1 game of PvP get Angel but people who work hard for it do not? You should at least take it back and give them the right award or at least admit your mistake and give everyone Angel free? Stupid.

July 16, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I didn't earn him fairly, but I think you should find a way to reward those who did. Possibly by giving them the costume for free. PS - I love him!

July 16, 2013 at 9:22 AM

@Harry Handley

Not everyone got Angel. two members of my family who also play, did not get Angel. One incorrectly got Diamond, and the other incorrectly got Vibranium. I did (again incorrectly) get Angel. Taking him away isn't the right answer. If they did that then they should revoke all the silver earned through the potion glitch in the last Spec Ops. No, they SHOULD, give everyone who rightfully earned Angel the Archangel costume for free though. At least that much should be done.

July 16, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I'm not complaining about getting him

July 16, 2013 at 9:27 AM

com´n dont-fix-it.. or do it like a ramdom gif... WE LOVE THAT FAIL!! NEVER FIX IT... ORGASMIC!!!!. THANK-U

July 16, 2013 at 9:30 AM

With all due respect MAA Development Team, you almost made the correct decision. Yes, allow players to keep Angel. However, understand the mistake should be made into a positive for everyone and just give everyone Angel, period. If you were even better, you'd give the top 2% something for being the top. Anyway, I got Angel, but it's still ridiculously unfair for those who didn't.

July 16, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Hola mii cuenta es laion215 mi agente se llama menexi y no tengo el angel por que es esto ayudenme por favor

July 16, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Thx so much, till few hours ago I was so sad that I was nearly make it...but even if its an error but I don't know i feel very very happy to see that. In life if sometimes you got something that you thought you are never going to get it , and suddenly you got it ...the feel was amazing.. Thank you team to let us keep the hero....

July 16, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Hello mii mind is laion215 menexi called my agent and I have the Angel why is this help please
and Playdom game

July 16, 2013 at 9:36 AM

we all like this error !! lol , and we wish more errors like this in the furture :v

July 16, 2013 at 9:43 AM

It's unfair that someone in the gold league got all four rewards :(

July 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM

i was so pissed as in the last half an hour i was getting error after error. got that bad i gave up. came back on after the tournament had finished and was shocked that I GOT HIM HAHAHAHA LOVE IT.

thanks for the error

July 16, 2013 at 9:54 AM

TY so much got this hero for free, first I thought I went up 500 ratings and just hoped for more rewards and it happened :). I'm a diamond and earned the hero, my lucky day takes it to this.

July 16, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Umm what heroes can beat BLACK HEART? He is way too powerful. Only heroes I believe can beat him are Wolverine, Iron Man with suit, Scarlet Witch, Rescue, Wonder Man, and etc. Haven't tried much. I think I wasted 200+ iso on this group boss. Any tips?

July 16, 2013 at 10:02 AM

@osama bakeer


you have him just go to Reasearch

July 16, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Woot! I got Angel dunno why but I guessed it's just right since last PVP eventhough I got to Vibranium League after the pvp even with rank and tournament prizes says so, I got bugged and I just got all rewards from diamond league..I really cursed this game last pvp season because of that, but since I just gave it another try this current pvp season to play it again and this happened...I'm so happy! Got something in return...

July 16, 2013 at 10:11 AM

that is not unfair but the angel are given blessing to us on all player because the angel is very important to fight on pvp fighting and i'm just very very happy so i got angel and so amazing cause the angel are very helping.

July 16, 2013 at 10:12 AM

This game in General is mega unfair, whilst I am winning all my attacks, I am losing 5 games simultaneously, simply put the AI is buggy, this game is buggy, I even had a battle that I won with double Overkill, and instead of "YOU WIN" showing up, it says "Game Expired, refresh browser", So after refreshing browser it says I lost the Battle.
Simply put Playdom either doesn't have the tech team or experience or are overwhelmed or all the above by the popularity of their game.

July 16, 2013 at 10:13 AM

This game in General is mega unfair, whilst I am winning all my attacks, I am losing 5 games simultaneously, simply put the AI is buggy, this game is buggy, I even had a battle that I won with double Overkill, and instead of "YOU WIN" showing up, it says "Game Expired, refresh browser", So after refreshing browser it says I lost the Battle.
Simply put Playdom either doesn't have the tech team or experience or are overwhelmed or all the above by the popularity of their game.

July 16, 2013 at 10:17 AM

thank you!!!

July 16, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Encuentro injusto que los que trabajamos duro no miremos los frutos de nuestro trabajo... Espero que playdom de algun premio minimo de consolacion para los que llegamos a adamantium (minimo 100 oros). Su error lo tienen que asumir bien

July 16, 2013 at 10:34 AM

i got it :D

July 16, 2013 at 10:36 AM

ive got angel accidentally...........thanx MAA for giving me angel

July 16, 2013 at 10:44 AM

all stats, heroes, item etc are stored in database. when this error occured, some player got lucky and at the same time database value is stored. it's hard for the development team to check every db and rewrite them. it takes time, energy and cost of course. i think this is the reason why playdom says others can keep the angel. like it or not, we must accept it.

July 16, 2013 at 12:04 PM

This game is very unfair , I an 23% on top and still didn't get even gold price. I am Quitting this game it succkks .

July 16, 2013 at 12:17 PM

PVP oh pvp.
I hope to be back to normal PVP as earlier again

July 16, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I played so hard to get into rating 1727.. while their mistake give to so many others Adamantium League.. not only the gifts but also the League in it's history.

I understand is not others fault and it's complicate for Playdom to undo (rollback) what it's done. This kind of mistake shouldn't happen in the first place..
They were running the Reward Patch for about 5 min. That was the time they should decide to keep the BUG or rollback.. they went to the easy path...

July 16, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Playdom is awesome!

July 16, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Thank you Playdom M:AA development team for giving me Angel as a reward.I played hard but yet my league was vibranium.Thanks..Rudra

July 16, 2013 at 1:03 PM

hahahha....
nice..
but i dont get the uniform....

July 16, 2013 at 1:05 PM

You need to research it

July 16, 2013 at 1:20 PM

The error give me a luck for to today

July 16, 2013 at 1:48 PM

It's not right. I worked really hard to get Angel and now?? everyone have Angel. Also who has got 800 of value. It's NOT right and honest.

July 16, 2013 at 2:11 PM

at least you can give it to all for free so that they can enjoy too...i got him as well but i dont say i should be proud of it....maybe playdom...release for a few days recruitment for free before you can release for command points....that would be fair...

July 16, 2013 at 2:30 PM

y shud i not get angel this is the fiorst time i fight oly 40 fights it is unfair

July 16, 2013 at 3:07 PM

i got four rewards
i.e
1) 100k silver
2) 10 gold
3) weapon
4) angel

July 16, 2013 at 3:12 PM

i got four rewards
i.e
1) 100k silver
2) 10 gold
3) weapon
4) angel

July 16, 2013 at 3:26 PM

@Garry Timmons
i guess ur idea is really great ... rewarding admintium with the custom is some kind the fair thing to do >>>
but who know how playdom team think !!!
any way forme the game wasn't loading for the last 3 hours i hardly played 2 matches in the last 15 min and i always was reatching vib this time i got total of 825 so i'm so happy for getting angel :D !!!

July 16, 2013 at 3:30 PM

wtf what about us we try losts of i wet 6 hours for mantain my retting 1600+ and those hardely 1250+ got hero

July 16, 2013 at 3:39 PM

@llawakendreamll
i think this is ur fault >> u didn't even try to get pvp daily rewards >> which is really good and in the other hand u should be thankful some didn't get any thing others got up to dimond only so just be happy :)

July 16, 2013 at 3:53 PM

i had a problem loading the game in the last 3 hours and when i was able to play it was 15 mins to the end >>> i win just 2 matches then i give up >>>
i was upsit but in the morning i found out that i have them all >>> and this just changed the mode :D !!!

Anonymous
July 16, 2013 at 3:59 PM

I really went hard in the season of PvP. Angel being in my top 5 heroes of all i really wanted the character. Going through a series of O teams and D teams to finally find ones that worked for me. Even with all the bugs with my agents outfit ability never working or one of my heroes attacks saying it has an ability but the ability never triggered. I still was able to get in to the 1670's before the season was over. So with all that effort its the same as some one who barely touched the game. IMO thats not fair. im not saying take Angel from players but for the ones who got the score to require him should get something extra for the extra effort

July 16, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Don't complain about the bug, as you could see, in PVP Season 9 they tried out a new reward system. And after it happened, Playdom decided to let people keep Angel (those who didn't earn him) and not fuck the whole game up.

July 16, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Got angel although i am vibranium rank. to those like me who spent over $500 on the game dun get upset its a game people make mistakes like playdom. Credits to the real adamantium winners your really work yr ass to get here. I hope everyone gets along and stop ragequiting . P.s i always wanted a aegis/power armour and finally got one :)

July 16, 2013 at 4:33 PM

fair enough for all the bugs the pvp season 9's been experimenting

July 16, 2013 at 6:20 PM

I was one of the players that fought hard to earn the Angel heroe, i finished in the top 1000 and still got the same reward as some people who hardly put the effort for it, i do aggree that the incorrectly awarded rewards shouldn't be removed, but also i think that something should be done to compensate the players like me that did deserved it and found themselves in the same level as those who got it as part of the bug.

July 16, 2013 at 6:35 PM

you have to research it

Anonymous
July 16, 2013 at 7:09 PM

I think people should only be eligible for the hero reward or the costume reward if they played the entire time(everyday would earn the loyalty or a special reward from being a consistent player every day), not coming in the last two days of the tournament and beating the heck out of everyone and claiming the top spots. It blows my mind how I can be at 1400 rating, fight one fight and win and look at my rating again and I am below 1200. Makes no sense to me.

July 16, 2013 at 7:33 PM

yeah but that doesent explain the thing that in season 8 i was in silver league and in the end i was in vibranium league

July 16, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Dot fight over this. random chance will allways even up, so that its ecual for all, I had fought real hard, Even got staff. But I dont have money or good armour to win big, now I have a chance for greater pvp.

July 16, 2013 at 7:35 PM

tang you may have invested in the game so much money people like me dont spend even a cent for the game and i am LV 91 what LV are you now tang

July 16, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Dont waste iso, when I have trouble with a boss I mybe loose 20 (1 match) then I fucus and put my best unit with top top stuff, and use items from gift section, soulfire page of vishanti etc.

July 16, 2013 at 8:45 PM

weeee!!!

July 16, 2013 at 8:48 PM

i think its for those who were deserving..

July 16, 2013 at 9:18 PM

the player who legit got in admantium should get a special armour or command points

July 16, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Matthew 20:1-16

July 17, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Hahah i was level 909 and hoping to get 10 gold and kept refreshing, I was like 'FUCK YEAH at 2am nearly waking upp the whole house. I was uptill 3 just leveling him upp. I LOVE MAA. Best bug ever. Thank you so much playdom for not revoking the rewards. I think it was if you did over 50 fights and you was online for the whole count down!

July 17, 2013 at 1:56 AM

First time the error helps people =D i was soooo sad i just wanted the gold league prize then BOO allrewards and i didnt understand anything then when i saw the message i was very very happy i know we didnt earn them and its unfair but playdom can solve it maybe give all players and who didnt get like a free hero all of theplayers will be so happy hope i helped and thx you really made my day playdom

July 17, 2013 at 3:55 AM

why not just give the costume to those who really got angel via hard work for free?

July 17, 2013 at 6:47 AM

My husband got it and I logged on 2 minutes after him and didn't....if one gets it, all should get it!! It's only fair!!

July 17, 2013 at 8:30 AM

The world is not fair. When you go to an ATM and it spits out an extra $40 by accident, should EVERYONE get the extra $40? NO! Sometimes glitches happen. I am sure that this error came as a direct result of the change from the percentage ranking to the numerical ranking system. Honestly, I think the ranking system is WAY too hard. With all the bonus stuff I have in equipment and character uniforms, I still cant believe I still get beat as often as I do. It happens. I don't cry it is unfair. I try to get better. Maybe I will never beat them and truly earn the free character, but it gives me something to shoot for. In a nutshell... If you got Angel for free, NICE! If you earned Angel legit, awesome for you! If you didn't get Angel for free, stop crying.

Anonymous
July 17, 2013 at 8:37 AM

i got him and all the PVP rewards. I agree PVP is broken to the point where i am about to give up playing it. there are times when i greatly our number people in attach and all cats but still lose due to a special weapon or one hit kills.

Seems the only way to get high on PVP is to spend tons of money. I am sorry for those who didnt get the glitch but then I always get screwed so its nice to come out ahead once. I mean the current spec ops sucks very short time harfly any iso and you never get it on daily spins so yeah its nice I got a reward for once

July 17, 2013 at 2:13 PM

@osama bakeer

you have to research it

Anonymous
July 17, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Ha ... Hahahaha!!! "Sorry for any inconvenience" ... That made me laugh a lot ... Yeah, do a mistake, say sorry, "admit it" like a lot people said, and turn your back, like anything happened? Is that really fair? Only because some are too good to be on Gold, Platinum or Vibranium, they get screwed? THIS is fair? Hahaha ... And that crappy Playdom will think I will waste my time working for Angel again ... Hahahaha ... I'll not do like I did with Ghost Rider, lost him, FAIRLY, and later bought him by 200 CP ... I will send this crappy Angel to the Hell ... And they even say about the costume, hahahaha ... Well, if I will waste my time working hard for CP, will be for Fantomex or Cable, that are more FAIRLY debuted, don't?! and costumes? Bitch please, everyone here are really dumb to don't know they will put the Avengers costume on sale again, on the Avenger 2 debut? Do they really think that? Hahaha ... They really respect their players, because for them only the proud ones are the Silver and Adamantium ones and the Golds, Platinums and Vibraniums are only scum, right? ... Good job, Playshit!!

July 18, 2013 at 11:52 AM

bla bla 300x
everyone loves it
my Angel is going to heaven..
ghost rider is also a form from angel to demon shit ..
Thx playdom MUAHAHAHA XD

July 18, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I ended up getting everything ye ye holla at ya boy yo!!

July 18, 2013 at 11:30 PM

The best thing would be to unlock Angel FOR ALL of the players that made some matches in pvp. It's pretty unfair that only the ones who benefitted the bug can have this hero but I can't have him because the but didn'd affected me.

July 18, 2013 at 11:50 PM

the good thing is that all players get angel.my some friends get angel but there ranking is less than me.

July 19, 2013 at 4:11 PM

You still have to deal with those who made it past the 1550 rating :( Why not just do something special for those who made it

July 20, 2013 at 1:25 AM

First off I want to say a big thankyou to The M:AA team for being reasonable about this. I know it's very unfair for those that didn't quite make it, but they wouldn't have Angel anyway. It's just a few people who happened to get it in error this time and making more errors to balance it out isn't the answer.

But at the same time, M:AA is already losing out. I had already decided to Buy Angel as soon as he was available, helping to complete my Xmen collection, Now I don't have to.

But it would take them a lot of work and make all the people lucky enough to get it very unhappy if they were to trawl through everyone's accounts and somehow remove the rewards given to them in error, if such an effort is even possible with this many accounts on at least two different game platforms.

So while it wasn't you intention to make this error, thankyou for allowing me to keep Angel. I will make it up by making some purchases I may not otherwise have done. It's also nice to have one of the powerful costumes for once, I got so close to it in the second PVP tournament but didn't quite keep the score in the last few hours.

July 20, 2013 at 1:38 AM

i have 639 rating and do not have angel((((

July 21, 2013 at 2:44 AM

Everyone who got Angel did because they had 50+ attacks (or so I believe), the bug didn't apply for random players. So, for the ones that didn't get him, they didn't even bother enough to play 50 pvp matches in a month. Don't complain.

July 21, 2013 at 12:23 PM

hey why i don have angel and some ppl have angel is not fair man

July 23, 2013 at 7:39 AM

@osama bakeer You get the blueprints for it. You have to be lv 60 to research them. they then cost 100k silver and i think 30 CP to buy.

Post a Comment

 


Reproduction of material from any post without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Avengers Alliance Guide | User Agreement | Site Map | RSS
Copyright © 2012-14. Gamelysis - All Rights Reserved
This site does not represent the official stance from Playdom or its affiliates and parent.